san3a_wa_laken

Sunday, January 14, 2007

:p




Things make me happy


1)SHOPPING
2)Going out with friends especially little big
3)Receiving messages
4)Sleeping more than 10 hours
5)Surprises
6)Helping other
7)Talking
8)Cup of tea with chocolate (awel el 3a9ir)
9)Driving my car
10)Full marks
11)Traveling
12)When people call me (المنجزه)
13)Listening to Ansheed
14)Saying the true
15)Eating my favorite meal( bs Little big ti3rfhaa)
16)Watching Oprah
17)Nice weather
18)Playing with kids
19)Reading quotes
20)Having free time
21)Swimming
22)Dancing in wedding
23)When jobs are done
24)Doing presentation
25)Wearing high heel shoes


11 Comments:

Heyaaaa ana AWaL COMMENT :D
a7Laaa shay especially little big
;D
tadreen enaaa 3/4 nafsy ;D
eL pic 3ajeebaaa ;D 5oSH PoST :)

ee a7laa shy awel comment :P
ashwaa inch i3jbch :P
thanxx:)

ur weLcome ;)

6)Helping other
Oh you're so sweet =))

10)Full marks
all i can say is shakhBarii ;/

11)Traveling
a7La shay

12)When people call me (El Monjizaa)
Madry shinO ya3ni el.mojiza Bs ghayart el.link elly eb my page my san3a ela mojiza ;p

13)Listening to Ansheed
a7san ma tsawen : )

16)Watching Oprah
isn't she amazing ? @@

25)Wearing high heel shoes
hehe no comment

wish ya all the Happiness 3asach dOom Far7ana o mestansa ya raB ~
=)

inshalla doom happy yarab

1- cool
2- I like it too with some one special
3- yep . surprizing messages especially from someone you didn't hear his voice for a while !!
4- woow .. I'm missing that :S
5- everyone love that .. me too :)
6- with limits
7- NO X 100^5 except with my close friends
8- I'd like to have a nescafe instead
9- I'd rather wanna someone drive me to my destinations
10- chan zain .. ayyam el college
11- this summer inshalla,, with my camera lazem !!
12- mmm madri
13- Two Thumbs up ;)
14- u better do that
15- ya salllaaaam
16- I was intrested, not any more
17- coool .. that is perfect for taking some photos
18- if any
19- sometimes
20- chan zain !!!
21- rarely
22- N/A
23- feels good
24- NO
25- N/A :P

I have more than that .. bs mali 5elq aktebhom :)

Enshallah doom mestansa ..

Nice things as well, o0 there is some points are common between us ;) ..

Wish u a happy day ;)

احلى شي النوم اكثر من 10 ساعات

والسفر

الشيء الذي من المستحيل أن أحبه هو أنام أكثر من عشر ساعات

الشوبينق ....:)

hi all

7adi missed my blog wa writing comments

bas sorry hal ayam ana over busy

ma agdr ard 3ala kil comment
bas abi ag0ol likom thanxxx 3ala hal nice comment

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense